Architectural Technologists – All Levels
London and Birmingham – Full Time
Positions Available – Architectural Technologists / Senior Architectural Technologists
Established by Laurie Chetwood in 1988, Chetwoods are a forward thinking and progressive architectural practice specialising in innovative and sustainable design across multiple sectors. We are seeking talented and ambitious team members to join us bringing design flair and creativity to the work we produce.
Opportunities are currently available for experienced / senior architectural technologists to join our London and Birmingham Studios.
You will have experience of working across multiple sectors, and be able to demonstrate a thorough regulatory and technical knowledge, producing working drawings to a very high standard. Your role would be to work closely alongside other consultants, in preparing and coordinating construction packages including technical drawings, schedules and specifications.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative practice and help define its future successes.
Skills & Experience
- An undergraduate degree in architectural technology and/or architecture – (CIAT/ RIBA membership is advantageous) or equivalent relevant UK experience within an architectural/technical practice
- REVIT / AutoCAD
- Excellent technical and detailing skills
- Thorough knowledge of UK building regulations and construction methods
- Familiarity with regulatory design standards
- Ability to produce quality checked and coordinated working drawing packages for D&B contractors
- Ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines, work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as your role will require you to liaise with team members, clients, contractors, and consultants on a daily basis
- Proven track record in delivering projects to a high technical standard
- Site experience
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter, CV and portfolio (max 8mb).
Please state the position you are applying for (Architectural Technologists / Senior Architectural Technologists) in the email subject, so that we can effectively process your application.
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience
Chetwoods is an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please